Terry hosted Georgia for a Quilt Camp, here is Georgia's report: My first priority was to have Terry help me create an embroidered face for a quilt I've been working on. We were both pleased at how it turned out.
Once we got that finished, we started working on adjusting flower photos to print onto fabric (for later projects). Georgia brought a daisy photo she had taken a while ago, and we started to play with it. Here's the original photo, and the final version.
While Terry was working on her sewing machine, I pulled some fabrics from her stash, and made Terry some fabric flowers. The first one hasn't found a project yet, but the next ones will probably be included with the projects they are shown with.
Not surprisingly, a shop hop was included as a field trip for the Imobersteg campers. We visited several local fabric shops. Maybe we could have gotten into more mischief, but, the time was up, and I had an early flight one morning to go back to Randy.


No comments:
Post a Comment